Are you passionate about Diversity and Inclusion?
Do you love Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths?
This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
As featured in the Financial Times, BBSTEM is a unique not-for-profit organisation which is run by young STEM professionals with a focus and mission of increasing diversity and representation. Having launched at the beginning of 2018 and worked with institutions such as Microsoft, AstraZeneca, Diamond Light Source and The Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust, we are looking to expand the team and focus on engaging more people with our platform.
We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh innovative ideas and organisational skills that can work autonomously to deliver the BBSTEM vision!
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation across multiple platforms.
- To push content in engaging and strategic ways.
- To monitor, manage and interpret analytics data to help further optimise online content.
- Preparation and delivery of a strategy that ensures that our social media campaigns receive views, engagement, endorsements and sharing via social media.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and generation of inbound traffic.
- Management of all external communications for the organisation (newsletters and social media).
- Deliberate planning and goal setting.
- Visual design and web development strategy.
- Graphic design of images for Instagram posts or promotional flyers.
- Development of KPI’s (key performance indicators) to use to measure and analyse to establish ROI (quarterly).
- Cultivation of leads and sales.
- 12 months+ experience in Social media management, marketing & strategy
- Knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Knowledge of STEM careers is desirable.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Excellent communication skills: demonstrated interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task: manage multiple tasks in a varied workload.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as taking direction and implementing strategy.
- Knowledge of key analytics tools(such as Google Analytics, Instagram and Facebook Insights).
- Functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Experience using schedulingsoftware (such as MailChimp, Hootsuite, Buffer).
- Experience using graphic designor photo editing tools (such as Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience using CRMtools such as Capsule.
How to Apply
Please send a CV and cover letter expressing your interest in this role to email@example.com
This role is part-time for 10-12 hours per week and working remotely.
Salary: £28,000 pro-rata
Closing date: 13th December 2020
- Salary £20,000 ~ £30,000
- Experience Level Manager