WHAT WE DO
Welcome to Langland. A health communications agency that helps people, brands and businesses think further.
Four disciplines in one
We believe in the power of different perspectives. It’s why we have brought together four key health disciplines – Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, PR & Policy and Advertising. This close collaboration allows our clients have the very best minds in health caring for the most important parts of their business.
Why think further?
When you’re open to other people’s ideas, you find answers you wouldn’t expect. Our vast experience allows us to pull in the right people at the right moment. It’s why at times we may partner with medics, artists, marketeers or policymakers to help you get the best results.
A passion for craft
Having expert thinking is only part of our story. Our disciplines are centred around the three essential crafts of science, strategy and creativity to ensure excellence in everything we make.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a large creative team where you are can excel in progress.
Key duties include:
- Working with other creatives, or independently, to develop extraordinary creative that responds to a variety of client challenges
- Working with other creatives to develop concepts, experiences and solutions that respond to a variety of client briefs
- Be constantly curious. Having a keen awareness of what’s happening in the world around you
- Taking your knowledge, insights, ideas and turn them into relevant, engaging products
- Producing a breadth of fresh, strategic and persuasive concepts.
- Being able to create copy for all media types (print, digital, social et al.) from conception to completion.
- Building effective relationships with account and creative teams and collaborate in creative briefs and timings
- Building effective relationships with account and creative teams.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally across the agency teams to develop the creative content of proposals and pitches, taking a lead role in the development and delivery of the creative content.
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Langland.
• Diversity & Inclusion management
• Anonymised CV submissions
• Mandatory unconscious bias training
• Career and school programmes to build access to industry for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
• Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies
• A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network.
- Salary Competitive
- Experience Level Senior