This role represents an amazing opportunity for a strong account executive to join our growing business as part of our award-winning Public Relations + Policy team.
Working as a PR account executive will provide you with the fundamental skillset that will set you up for a glowing career within the industry. You will be working closely with the wider account management team helping grow the account, providing financial updates and researching/analysing new industry trends. In this role, you will own the logistics, administration and day-to-day account work associated with one of our biggest clients. You will be responsible for budget updates, invoices and status reports, while learning all you can from the account managers, account directors and group account directors in the team. We will expect you to communicate effectively at all levels, be professional, friendly and eager to learn as many new skills as you can. You should be able to compose persuasive, credible written communication both internally and externally, you should demonstrate creativity, insight, and confidence at all times.
This is a hands-on role and can be really challenging at times – but the agency is a lot of fun to work in and well worth the effort. Teamwork and collaboration are at the heart of our business. There are tight deadlines, fast-moving projects and clients who only demand the best from us – but if you were the sort of person who thrives in this type of business then we would love to hear from you.
- You will need to have some commercial experience, ideally within a PR/Communications capacity
- You must have an interest in working within healthcare – we will expect to see genuine enthusiasm for what we do
- You will have exceptional strong verbal and written communication skills and be seen as a logical, confident ‘voice’ to clients and internal stakeholders alike.
- You should have strong attention to detail and good listening skills.
- You will hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience Level Junior